So I thought I would upload a quick one for you guys.. one of my staple go to breakfasts at the weekend…Banana Protein Pancakes. The recipe contains only 4 ingredients and is one of the quickest and easiest to make.
I’ve previously uploaded my matcha protein pancakes ( Matcha Protein Pancakes ) and this recipe is very similar except with a vanilla flavour rather than the Matcha. Believe it or not the recipe contains only 250 calories and a whopping 35g Protein!
Top tips for getting the fluffiest instagram worthy pancakes:
- Whisk the egg whites first before adding the remaining ingredients- great tip for creating fluffy pancakes
- Once you’ve combined all the ingredients blend it together to get more pancakes out of the mixture
- Use a tablespoon per pancake when frying to get the same size each time
- Perfect that balancing technique and be quick with that picture before it topples and don’t forget those toppings of course!
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsp egg whites
- 1 banana
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Place the egg whites in a bowl and whisk until fluffy
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend
- Melt the coconut oil in the frying pan
- Place a large tbsp per pancake in the pan.. i usually fry three at a time
- Top with your favourite toppings!