Just throwing another scrummy chocolatey recipe your way! A snack that’s packed with Protein, low in carbs, gluten and refined sugar free ??
After a week of being away skiing in France with no access to my kitchen and none of my healthy protein snacks I couldn’t wait to get baking on Sunday.
These brownies are made using plant based proteins and can be made completely vegan by substituting the eggs for a chia egg. The best thing about these healthy brownies is that they don’t taste healthy and require only one bowl ? I’m all for the least amount of washing up as possible!
Heres the recipe…
- 1 tin of Black Beans
- 200ml Almond Milk
- 3tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 10g Coconut Oil
- 80g Ground Almonds
- 3tsp reduced sugar syrup
- 100g Prunes
- 60g Chocolate Protein Powder (I used vegan plant based protein- Perform by VivoLife)
- Preheat the oven to 160oc
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Combine all the above ingredients in a food processor
- Pour the mixture into the tray
- Bake for around 30 minutes. The mixture should still be slightly soft but crispy on top as it will continue to harden when cooled
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!