Brookies I hear you say?! Brookies are a genius combination of cookies and brownie! Two of my favourite desserts combined…. what’s not to love?! What’s even better…….each Brookie contains 11g Protein and less than 150 calories. The combination of the rich soft brownie with the soft gooey cookie I promise is one you don’t want to miss. This recipe is both dairy free and gluten free
I originally created this recipe as a guest recipe on another bloggers site however the link didn’t appear to be working so I thought I’d quickly upload it here for you all..
- For the cookies:
- 70g Cashew Butter (could use another nut butter)
- 30g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp dairy free chocolate chips
- For the brownie:
- 30g chocolate Protein Powder
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 egg
- 20g Ground Almonds
- 30ml Almond Milk
- Tbsp Coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat the oven to 180oc and line a baking tin with baking paper
- Combine all the ingredients for the cookies in one bowl until the consistency is like cookie dough.
- In a second bowl combine all the ingredients for the brownie to a similar consistency as the cookie dough. If its too dry add a splash of water.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the tin and follow with the cookie mixture on top
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes (if you prefer your cookies crispy rather than gooey leave in for longer)
- Leave to cool slightly then slice into squares,
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!