If your a fan of the peanut butter and jelly combination then you will love this for sure. This is one tasty, high protein, satisfying breakfast that will keep you full until lunch. Its Vegan and Gluten-free.
What I love even more with this breakfast is you can make up the chia jam and oats the night before and then simply layer up the next morning and top with peanut butter.
I added some protein shake to the oat recipe instead of almond milk but if your already using protein powder this isn’t needed, I just like the texture and taste it provides.
- Oats (gluten free)
- Chia Seeds
- Protein Powder (optional)
- Almond milk or protein shake
- Peanut butter
Heres the recipe..
- 50g Oats
- Scoop (25g) of Vanilla Protein Powder (optional)
- 200ml Almond Milk or protein shake
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- Tsp Fruit/ Maple Syrup (optional)
- Peanut Butter for topping
- The night before combine the oats, protein powder and almond milk in one bowl. Stir until a thick gooey consistency and place in the fridge
- The Chia pudding can be made up the night before or in the morning- combine the chia seeds and raspberries with the maple syrup if using and microwave for 45 seconds. Leave to sit for at least 10 minutes or overnight to thicken.
- In the morning simply layer the chia pudding followed by the oats and then top with peanut butter and I also sprinkled with nuts
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!