Dark chocolate and Raspberry is just a match made in heaven and when combined with the gluten free protein pancakes they are truly a breakfast to get up for!
I already have a couple of protein pancake recipes on my blog; 4 Ingredient Banana Protein Pancakes and Matcha Protein Pancakes both containing my staple 4 ingredients I use for the best pancakes. However I definitely felt there was room for another and I also fancied trying a batch that incorporated some flour: namely in this recipe….. coconut flour. After a few attempts with different flours, coconut flour came out top for both flavour and consistency.
I still wanted to keep this recipe simple and therefore it still contains my 4 staple ingredients:
- Egg Whites
- Protein Powder
Heres the recipe…..
- 1 Banana
- 1 Egg
- 4 Tbsp Egg Whites
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder (i used vanilla flavour)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Squares of Dark Chocolate
- Handful of Raspberries
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Blend all the ingredients for the pancakes except the raspberries and dark chocolate in blender
- Melt a tbsp of coconut oil in a frying pan
- Use around a tbsp of mixture for each pancake and fry on each side for around 1 minute until golden
- Layer on a plate and top with the chocolate and raspberries
Dont forget to tag my in your pictures on Instagram if you try them and i’ll repost my favs ——> cleanleanbakes