If you want a super simple 4 Ingredient snack thats packed with healthy ingredients and is super delish then look no further than these Vegan Chocolate Granola Cups. They are high in healthy fats and therefore perfect for a Keto Diet as well as being gluten free and refined sugar free.
For me a snack needs to be a few key things; easy to make, nutritious, satisfying, tasty and full of energy just like another one of my favourite snacks to make… Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls! These no bake Granola Cups certainly tick those boxes too.
This snack also incorporates 3 of my favourite ingredients; peanut butter, chocolate and granola! Super addictive so be warned! Each little cup is full of healthy fats due to the seeds, nuts and coconut flakes alongside the peanut butter and therefore it will give you that much needed energy boost in the afternoon or before a workout and actually leaves you feeling satisfied and full for a few hours!
For the granola I used paleofoodscompany Cocoa and Hazelnut Granola which is Grain, Gluten & Wheat Fre,e Low in Carbs, Vegan Friendly and contains 6g Protein per serving! Perfect! You can however use any granola you have in the cupboard or even your own homemade granola!
- 20g Coconut Oil
- 100g Granola
- 40g Peanut Butter
- 40g Dark Chocolate
- Melt the coconut oil and then blend together with the granola
- Spoon the mixture among the cases and place in the fridge for 10 minutes
- Combine the peanut butter with a splash of boiling water and mix together to make it slightly runnier.
- Pour this peanut butter on top of the granola and place in the freezer for 10 minutes
- Melt the dark chocolate and finally pour this on top of the peanut butter.
- Allow to set in the fridge or freezer depending on how quick you want to eat them!
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!