Here you have it guys…another protein packed Chocolate Peanut Butter recipe. These little muffin cups make a perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack! They are gluten-free and each muffin contains 10 grams of protein.
I love this recipe as its so simple to throw these ingredients together. You just mix the wet ingredients and add them into the bowl of dry ingredients. Fill the muffin cups with the batter, bake for about 15 minutes or so, and you have these perfect baked oat cups ready to go!
I like to eat these warmed up drizzled with extra peanut butter. Fancy giving these a go?! See below for the recipe…
- 170g rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 3 scoops Whey Cocoa* (28g each scoop)
- 2 TBS cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 35g natural peanut butter (crunchy or creamy)
- 35ml low calorie fruit syrup
- 2 TBS coconut oil
- 85g quark
- 2 large eggs
- 120ml unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 20g mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 200oc
- Grease 12-cup muffin pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oats, whey protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine peanut butter, fruit syrup and oil until well combined. Add in greek yogurt and eggs, stirring gently until combined. Add in milk, stir again until combined.
- Add bowl of wet ingredients into large bowl of dry ingredients.
- Use large rubber spatula to gently combine, then fold in mini chocolate chips. Batter will be thick and wet.
- Evenly distribute batter into greased muffin cups, filling to top. Bake for 15-18 minutes, until middle is set. Allow the muffin cups to cool in pan before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store them in airtight container in fridge or freezer for longer periods of time.
Don’t forget to let me know if you try them xx