This pancake stack is an autumnal breakfast game changer! Its high in protein, gluten free and most importantly it tastes amazing. With added pumpkin on top of my usual pancake recipe, this one is one you’ll definitely want to try this season!
I’m going to keep this super short except to say you really want to try this pancake recipe out! It was a bit of a make on a whim kind of recipe for breakfast one morning but it tasted so good I just had to share it with you.
The flavours in this are truly incredible! I used MyProtein Creme Brûlée protein powder which when mixed with the flavour of the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice as well as the melted chocolate is just heaven. Ofcourse you can use whatever flavour protein powder you have or sub for ground almonds instead.
I also used MyProtein cacao nibs, hemp seeds and maple syrup as toppings! Code CLEANLEAN gets 37% off all their products 🙂
If your’e after a vegan pancake recipe check out Vegan Protein Breakfast Pancakes and you could just add a bit of pumpkin puree/ spice to this recipe instead.
Thats pretty much all I have to say therefore here is the recipe:
- Half a mashed banana
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- 4 Tbsp Egg Whites (or use almond milk/ extra egg)
- ½ Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- ½ Baking Powder
- 20g Oats
- 15g Protein Powder (I used Creme Brûlée flavour)
- Oil Spray
- Toppings of your choice: I used melted chocolate, berries, cacao nibs, maple syrup, hemp seeds
- Simply mix all the above ingredients except the toppings in a bowl
- Spray a frying pan with oil spray (I used coconut oil)
- Fry the mix in batches until lightly golden on each side. I used around 2 Tbsp per pancake
- Once you have your stack simply top with whatever toppings you want and enjoy!
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!