These Gooey Fudgy And Moist Pumpkin Brownies are a great healthy dessert for Autumn. Made with almond flour, this easy pumpkin brownie recipe is PALEO, GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE, and can be made KETO.
When brownies are this easy to make you really don’t need to head to the shops to buy one! And I bet for sure you won’t be able to find one made from ground almonds, dark chocolate and pumpkin puree as the base with the addition of pumpkin spice and crunchy walnuts! Heaven!
I have many a brownie recipe as I just love how you can make so many healthy varieties of them. If your after Vegan Brownies then Ultimate Black Bean Brownies are the one to go too for me as I love using black beans as a base but I have to say ground almonds and pumpkin work just as well.
You’ll need only 10 ingredients to make these:
- Cacao Butter or Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Pumpkin Puree
- Cocoa Powder (or cacao powder)
- Almond Flour
- Chocolate Bars or chips of your choice
- Pumpkin Spices
- Baking soda (optional)
I think this may be my last pumpkin recipe of the season so you just have to end on a good one right!! Here it is….
- 100g (1 Cup) Chocolate chips or chopped chocolate bar
- 75g (1 Cup) Almond flour
- 55g (1/4 Cup) Maple Syrup (or Keto friendly sweetener)
- 2 Eggs
- 100g (1/3 cup) pumpkin puree
- 23g (1/4 cup) Cacao buttons, or Coconut oil (melted)
- 18g (1/4 Cup) Cacao Powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1½ tsp pumpkin spices
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 30g (1/4 cup) chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 180oc
- In a small bowl melt the chocolate in the microwave (or on the hob in a bowl over a pan) in small bursts until melted
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, maple syrup and melted cacao buttons (or coconut oil). Slowly pour the melted chocolate into the batter. Stir well.
- Then mix in all almond flour, cacao powder, pumpkin spice, a pinch of sea salt and baking soda
- Fold in pumpkin puree and walnuts.
- Pour the brownie batter in a greased baking dish and sprinkle with salt
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, or until preferred gooey/cakey-ness.
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!