Chocolate Tahini Bliss Balls- if you’re after a super quick on the go healthy snack that’s full of healthy fats then this is the one for you. These Bliss Balls are vegan, gluten free and refined sugar free.
So I am a fan of a good bliss ball, especially when you don’t have much time on a Sunday to be baking in the kitchen but still want to prep up a healthy snack for the week. I have a couple of other ‘protein bliss balls’ on my page including Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls and Beetroot Chocolate Protein Balls as the flavour combinations you can create with these balls is endless.
For this recipe you’ll need only 5 ingredients:
- Gluten free Oats
- Cocoa Powder
- Maple Syrup
Now I have to warn you if you have a very sweet tooth these may not be for you. I love these as they aren’t too sweet as tahini as a naturally bitter taste but this is complimented so well with the cocoa powder.
You can be as creative as you like with what you roll your balls in. I went for black sesame seeds, coconut and crushed Biscoff Biscuits. Let me know what you try out in the comments below.
Heres the recipe:
- 55g (1/2 cup) oat flour – plain oats blended into a flour in the food processor. Use gluten-free oats if allergic/intolerant to gluten
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 120ml (1/2) cup Tahini
- 2.5 tbsp maple syrup
- Sesame seeds, coconut, Biscoff biscuits (or your choice) to coat
- Mix the oat flour, cocoa and salt in a mixing bowl. Pour in the tahini and maple syrup and mix to combine.
- Shape into balls, then roll in the toppings of your choice
- Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge and consume within 5 days.
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!