Now if your anything like me, you make up omelettes as a quick go to healthy meal but the end result is not always very pretty. Well thats where this green Omelette comes in. Not only is it healthy it also looks so much more appetising than a regular Omelette 💚
This recipe is probably one of my quickest to whizz up and it’s packed with micro nutrients, protein and healthy fats. If your someone that doesn’t particularly like veg such as Kale this is the perfect way to get the nutritional benefits from it without really tasting it.
I love to stuff my Omelette with smoked salmon, tomatoes, spinach and quark. A dream combination to rival any good brunch menu.
If you fancy trying out this recipe this weekend here it is….
- 75g Spinach
- 30g Kale
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp egg whites
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 handful of fresh herbs (basil or parsley)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Optional extras: smoked salmon, quark, tomatoes etc
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender, season with salt and pepper and whizz up till a smooth green mixture forms
- Add the coconut oil to a frying pan
- Pour in the egg mixture and fry over a medium heat for 5mins
- Pop under the grill for another 5 minutes to cook the top
- Stuff with all your favourites 😋
Hopefully you can enjoy this yummy brunch in the sun this weekend!