Simple, super green smoothie bowl with customizable toppings! The easiest and healthiest way to turn a smoothie into a meal!
For me I very rarely drink a smoothie, as I don’t find it filling enough and I just prefer to mix my smoothie with some texture (if you get me?!)
This green smoothie bowl is absolutely delicious and packed with so much goodness. Plus, it’s simple (as always), requiring http://ahalan.co.il/?pril=dapoxetine-generic-cheap less just 10 minutes to make. I provide a basic round-up of ingredients for you to start with so you can then experiment
and make this bowl your own.
The basic idea, in my opinion, is to make a slightly thicker smoothie (with things like avocado and frozen banana) and then top it with some game-changing ingredients, like coconut, Goji berries, cereal, nut butters, etc. Basically whatever you fancy! This is also key to get the get instagram worthy smoothie bowl picture 😉
I served my smoothies in coconut bowls which were from a company called Coconut Cups and Spoons….aren’t they the cutest!! Each bowl is hand picked and crafted from an Island in Sri Lanka. They are 100% natural with no added chemicals making them perfectly Eco Friendly! They also make for a great picture if nothing else (which is why i called it the ‘instagram green smoothie bowl’ 😉 )
See below for the recipe…..
- FOR THE SMOOTHIE:
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- ½ a Frozen Avocado
- Handful of Spinach
- Handful of Kale
- 35ml of almond milk
- Tsp Spirulina
- Tbsp Flaxseed or Linseed
- Scoop of Protein Powder (any flavour you fancy- this is also optional)
- FOR THE TOPPINGS
- Buckwheat Puffs (or granola/ cereal)
- Goji Berries
- Seed Mix
- Add all smoothie ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more almond milk (or water) to thin.
- Taste and adjust flavour as needed, you could add maple syrup if you prefer some added sweetness.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings!