mail order prednisone Well i never thought I would say this but move over pancakes….waffles are fast becoming my new favourite breakfast!
This recipe is gluten free, low carb, contains no processed sugar and is super high in protein! I love how easy it is to make waffles and buying my waffle maker was definitely a purchase i haven’t regretted! So if your debating whether to buy one i would definitely recommend it 🙂
If your looking for a breakfast that contains only 5g carb, 34g Protein and only 220 calories this is definitely the breakfast for you. Here’s how to make the waffles…..
- 25g scoop of Protein Powder (i used vanilla flavour but you could use any flavour you have)
- 1 Medium egg
- 4 tbsp Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Coconut Flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Preheat your waffle iron according to the instructions
- While the waffle maker is heating up, mix together all the above ingredients until there are no lumps. Pour the mixture into your waffle iron.
- The time taken to cook the waffles will depend on your waffle maker. I usually cook mine for around 8 minutes.
- Top with all of your favourite toppings, my favourites are greek yogurt, fruit and seeds!
I used goodyfull organic coconut flour. They sell a great range of products I use in many of my recipes. Use code ‘fitvix’ for 10% off!