High Protein, low sugar and less than 10 ingredients needed; this Vegan Mint Chocolate Fudge is the perfect festive snack to enjoy and even makes a great gift.
So I’ve officially turned from Pumpkin recipes to more festive christmassy recipes. Now I’ll understand if your wondering why this recipe is christmassy. But to me a mint chocolate flavour combination just reminds me of this time of year. Likely because I love a mint hot chocolate and hot chocolate just reminds me of walking around Christmas markets on a cold dark evening, sipping it while browsing the stalls.
I also topped the fudge with pretzels and white chocolate which again are the kind of snacks I just love this time of year. You could sub the mint flavouring for any flavouring you like such as cinnamon, gingerbread or orange, all of which are perfect festive flavours.
To make this easy recipe you simply blend all the ingredients together, place it in a tray and then leave to set for a couple of hours in the freezer! Theres only 100 calories and 6g Protein per slice. See below for the full recipe..
- 110g (1 cup) Dates
- Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 55g (1/2 cup) Chocolate Protein Powder
- Tbsp Cacao Powder
- ¼ tsp peppermint extract
- 1 Tbsp Chocolate Peppermint Sauce (or any other syrupl)
- 50g (1/2 cup) peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- Topping: Pretzels
- Combine all the above ingredients in a blender until a thick paste forms
- Press the mixture into a lined tray and top with the pretzels and any other toppings of your choice (christmas sprinkles, white chocoalte etc)
- Place in the freezer to firm for at least a few hours
- Slice into squares
- I store mine in the freezer
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!