Nuts about pistachio and partial to a bit of fudge? Why not try your hand at this Pistachio, Peanut Butter Protein Fudge recipe? Its low in sugar, Vegan and Gluten Free.
This has to be one of the easiest recipes on my blog. Its super quick to make; simply mix up the ingredients and pop it in the freezer. Perfect as an easy treat that will (potentially) last a long time…or until you’ve devoured it of course!
It’s a phenomenal go-to for a pre-workout energy boost and it’s even better as an after-dinner dessert munch. At only 75 calories per square…you can savor it guilt-free and not have to think twice when you reach out to grab it. Plus the added benefit of 8g of Protein per bite. Go on..check the recipe out…..
- 70g Coconut Flour
- 100g Protein Powder (i used vanilla flavour)
- Tbsp Peanut Butter or powder
- 125ml Almond Milk
- Tbsp low calorie fruit syrup
- Handful of Pistachio nuts chopped (around 10g unshelled)
- Mix together all the dry ingredients into a bowl
- Add the fruit syrup then slowly add the almond milk to get a thick but moist consistency
- Mix in half the chopped Pistachio nuts
- Spread the mixture into a square baking tin and top with the remaining nuts
- Place in the freezer for at least 2 hours before removing and chopping into squares
- Store in the freezer
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!