These rich and soft peanut butter & pretzel blondies are seriously delish. They’re not only gluten- and refined sugar-free, but are also high in protein and low in carbs.
The combination in this dessert of the creamy peanut butter and salty pretzels is a winner! Not only that but when you add the chickpeas, coconut flour and chocolate chips you get a texture thats both soft with an added crunch at the same time.
As well as being totally delish this recipe is also super easy to make, its a case of minimal ingredients thrown together, placed in the oven and they are ready in less than 30 minutes.
- Peanut Butter
- Maple Syrup
- baking soda
- baking powder
- Coconut Flour
- Chocolate Chips
I added eggs to this recipe therefore they aren’t Vegan but you could easily swap the eggs for 2 flax eggs to make them Vegan.
- 100g (half tin) Chickpeas
- 70g (1/3 cup) peanut butter
- 25g (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 25g (1/4 cup) coconut flour
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup broken pretzels
- Preheat oven to 180oc and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the chickpeas using a hand blender
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, eggs, maple syrup and Chickpeas
- The add the coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Pour batter into the pan, sprinkle on pretzels and chocolate chips and bake at for 20 minutes or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!