http://ourdentalplan.com/sindex.php So here it is my first blog and as promised I’m starting with this high protein tasty snack!!
This time of year there are so many tempting unhealthy treats in the office. Having something like these to snack on makes it so much easier to avoid those unhealthy temptations. Even better they are full of protein and low carb and make a great pre or post workout snack.
buy modafinil online eu At around only 140 calories per bar these brownies are ones you can eat and feel good about it
They’re double chocolate with a yummy chewy flapjack base and gooey fudge like topping. What more could you need from a protein bar?
They are also free from refined sugar, dairy and you could make it gluten free by using gluten free oats. In this recipe i use Whey Protein however I’ve also used plant based protein which works just as well. Just follow this simple recipe…….
- 20g raw cacao
- 55g Chocolate whey powder (30g for base and 25g for the topping)
- 10g peanut flour
- 3 tbsp egg whites
- 50g avocado
- 1 banana
- 2 tsp low calories fruit syrup (could use maple syrup or honey instead)
- 100g almond butter
- 70g oats
- To make the base simply blend together the oats, almond butter, egg whites, 30g of the protein powder and 10g of the cocoa powder. Place the mixture into a cling film lined baking tray and pop in the fridge to set while you making the topping.
- To make the topping combine 10g of cacao powder, 25g whey powder, 10g peanut flour, avocado, banana and fruit syrup. Spread this over the flapjack layer.
- I recommend then popping in the freezer for a couple of hours before cutting it into squares. I keep mine in the freezer but you can also keep them in the fridge.
I Hope you all enjoy and i would love to hear how they go if you make them xx