http://chandaulisamachar.com/?q=sildenafil-viagra-difference This breakfast is one of my go to breakfasts when I want something thats high in protein and carbs. What really makes this french toast so tasty however is the toffee fudge sauce that covers the toast. It feels like your eating a very indulgent breakfast that is only 360 calories and is packed with nutrient rich ingredients.
http://champion4x4.com/?q=how-much-is-viagra-at-walmart I’ve decided this is my new pre workout breakfast for the weekend. The first time I had this I achieved two PB’s in my workout after! Now that may not be directly related to the breakfast but it certainly gave me that extra boost of energy.
see url This time last year I probably would have shied away from having bread, with the crazy misconception at the time that this was a food to avoid. I’m now so much more educated on this and the importance of carbohydrates in fuelling your body. Now I can’t keep away from the stuff!!
enter So back to the toffee fudge sauce. This sauce is made from 5 simple ingredients mixed together in minutes and only a very small amount of sugar is needed. I use low calorie fruit syrup to add that extra sweetness but you could also use honey or maple syrup. See below for the full recipe…..
- 2 slices of bread
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp egg whites (optional)
- 50ml coconut milk
- tsp fruit syrup
- tbsp cashew butter
- 10g toffee whey (you could substitute for any flavour whey)
- Coconut oil for frying
- Toppings: fruit, greek yoghurt etc
- Mix the egg and egg whites in a bowl
- Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture and coat each side
- Fry the bread in the coconut oil
- While the bread is frying mix together the coconut milk with the whey until it forms a paste. Then mix in the fruit syrup and cashew butter
- Once the bread is fried place it on a plate slice and top with the sauce and any toppings you fancy