where to buy provigil in bangkok I absolutely love raw cheesecake desserts and although I’ve made a couple of protein cheesecakes before I’ve never made a vegan protein cheesecake. So here you have vanilla and raspberry vegan cheesecakes, the perfect guilt-free sweet treat.
I recently asked some of my instagram followers what recipes they would like to see next and I had quite a number of people request vegan protein snacks. Although I’m not vegan myself, my diet is very much plant-placed. This recipe is perfectly packed with plant-based vegan protein which combined with the nuts makes an energy packed raw dessert. These bars are also gluten free and refined sugar free again suiting a variety of diets.
This recipe requires no baking, with a blender and a tin and these can be whizzed up in minutes. For the base you can use whichever nuts you prefer and also any flavour protein powder for the topping. Likewise you could also substitute the frozen raspberries for another fruit such as blueberries. Heres the recipe..
- For the base:
- ½ cup of cashews
- ½ cup of pecans
- ½ cup of pitted dates (around 6-8)
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or any nut butter
- 1 tsp of maca power
- Pinch of sea salt
- For the cheesecake layer:
- 1.5 cups of cashews, soaked for at least three hours
- 2 tbsp low calorie fruit syrup
- 1 scoop of vanilla vegan protein powder
- 1 tbsp of dessicated coconut
- 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- ½ cup of frozen raspberries
- Raspberries and chocolate syrup for topping (optional)
- Start by making the base by blitzing the cashews and pecans in a food processor until crumbly. Add in the pitted dates, almond butter, maca and sea salt and blend until a firm dough forms.
- Place the dough into a lined loaf tin and distribute evenly. Firmly press down so the mix is tightly packed into the base.
- To make the cheesecake, place all the ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the mix over the cheesecake base and spread out. Place into the freezer for an hour to set.
- Once set, slice the cheesecake into small squares. Add some extra frozen raspberries and drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top. Keep in the fridge until ready to devour.