This little pancake pizza has been one of my most requested and liked recipes on Instagram (cleanleanbakes) therefore I thought it was about time I brought it to my blog.
Like my pancake recipe; 4 Ingredient Banana Protein Pancakes this pizza pancake requires only 4 ingredients:
- Egg Whites
- Whey Protein
The pancake pizza alone contains around 26g Protein and is only 230 calories, making it the perfect high protein healthy breakfast.
As you can see from the pictures I like to vary my toppings but I usually add greek yoghurt and fruit as a staple. I then just see what I fancy at the time but seeds, goji berries and chocolate nibs also make great toppings. I don’t know about you but if I start my day with a high protein breakfast I stay fuller for much longer. And who wouldn’t fancy eating a pizza for breakfast? 😉 See below for the recipe…
- 1 Egg
- 1 Banana
- 6 tbsp Egg Whites
- 20g Whey (any flavour you choose)
- Coconut Oil for frying
- Toppings; yoghurt, fruit, seeds, goji berries etc
- Simply place all the ingredients for the pancake into a bowl and mix together (if your banana isn't very ripe you may need to blend it together)
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a pan
- Place the mixture in the pan and cook until the bottom turns golden
- Place under the grill for the final few minutes until the top is also golden brown
- Top with whichever toppings you fancy
- Slice into a pizza and enjoy
As always I would love to hear if you try this recipe and even better it would be great to see the pictures…..tag me in them on Instagram. Enjoy xx
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!