A super simple 5 ingredient recipe that is high in protein, vegan and gluten free which tastes like a crunchy but also gooey chocolatey ball of heaven…..have to make them right?!
With all the Christmassy social events going on right now and the endless amounts of shopping that needs to be done I’m having to fit in time in the Kitchen as and when I can. Therefore naturally I’m opting for quick and easy no bake recipes that take less than 20 minutes to make. I think these took around 10 minutes max! My kind of snack!
I feel like with this recipe the pictures do the talking! All I can say is if you like chocolate and cereal then you will like these! They remind me of chocolate crispy cakes that I used to love making as a child, with less of the sugar but all the same taste!
Each little bite is 140 calories and contains 6g Protein.
You’ll need the following 5 ingredients:
- Coconut Oil
- Cacao Powder
- Fruit Syrup
- Protein Powder
- Puffed Buckwheat
- Granola (optional)
Heres the full recipe..
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsp Fruit syrup (or any liquid sweetener)
- 3 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 Cups Puffed Buckwheat (around 40g)
- 1 Cup of Granola (around 30g)
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder- I used mint chocolate flavour as i love this combination
- Optional Toppings: Choc syrup, goji berries
- Melt the coconut oil and fruit syrup together in a pan
- Stir in the cacao powder and protein powder followed by the puffed buckwheat and granola. If the mixture is to thick prior to adding the granola and buckwheat just mix in some water.
- Split into silicone muffin cups and freeze for at least 2 hours
- Take out and top with syrup and goji berries if using
- I keep mine in the freezer 🙂
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!