Other than Pumpkin, Figs are one of my favourite in-season ingredients right now! Fig and cheese has to be one of the best combinations, and that is no exception in these bars. They are high in Protein, low in Sugar, Vegan and Gluten Free!
Sometimes there isn’t anything better than a good slice of cheesecake! However with this cheesecake bar you get less than half the calories of a regular slice of cheesecake, no added sugar and with no compromise on taste! I have to admit if you have a very sweet tooth these may not quite compare to a regular slice of cheesecake, but for me I actually prefer it!
These raw bars are also Vegan. I used a Vegan Cream Cheese for the topping mixed with coconut milk and caramel syrup… sounds great right!
I also added some vegan protein to the base… my favourite of all flavours… Salted Caramel! There is just something about this flavour in desserts you just can’t beat. It certainly goes well with the figs and cream cheese. Through the added protein powder as well as the protein from the peanut butter and cream cheese each slice contains 9g protein! Along with 9g of Carbs this slice makes a great balanced snack that will keep you full until your next meal.
Heres the recipe for you to try out…
- 60g (3/4) cup Oats
- 40g (1/2) cup Lupin flakes *
- 25g (1/3 cup) coconut oil
- 2 Tbsp Low Calorie Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- Scoop (25g) Salted Caramel Vegan Protein
- 100g (1 cup) Vegan Cream Cheese
- Tbsp Low Calorie Caramel or Fruit Syrup
- 25ml Coconut Milk
- 2 Figs
- Line a 8x4 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Blend the ingredients for the base in food processor / blender until well combined. If the mixture is too dry add extra milk.
- Press firmly into baking pan and freeze.
- Mix all the cheesecake ingredients, blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour over crust and add the sliced figs. Freeze for at least 3 hours until hardened.
- Cut into squares and ENJOY!
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!