These sweet potato fries have become my new favourite food and I find myself creating all manor of combinations with them just so I can keep enjoying them. If you haven’t tried sweet potato fries from an air fryer yet then heres why I love them…
I was recently luckily enough to get gifted an air fryer from Haden Appliances, but I had been toying with the idea of buying one for some time after seeing many delicious looking recipes on Instagram using them.
I’m a big fan of sweet potato and therefore naturally these were the first thing I wanted to experiment with. I just couldn’t believe how easy it was and how yummy they would taste. Think crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside.
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper to Season
- Coconut Oil Spray
- Simply chop the sweet potato into chips
- Place into the air fryer and spray with coconut oil and add the seasoning
- Adjust the temperature and time according to the settings of your air fryer which for mine was 200oc for 20 minutes
- Serve with your favourite dip. Mine is definetly Avocado Mayo! Or of course alongside your preferred Protein source and salad
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!