Who doesn’t love a good biscuit to enjoy alongside their afternoon cup of tea or coffee. These chocolate Biscoff digestive style biscuits you can enjoy with added nutrients and protein. These biscuits are great if you are following a Vegan or Gluten-free diet.
Ok, so these are just a slight remake on my popular Vegan Chocolate and Peanut Butter Digestives but the remake is so worth it if you’re a fan of Biscoff Spread! I think I might just keep making these and adding a separate filling each time… next time I’m thinking white chocolate spread
Although they look fancy the recipe is actually pretty simple- mix together the biscuit ingredients, bake for 15 minutes, allow to cool and top with Biscoff Spread and melted chocolate and then place in the fridge or freezer to set!
If your not following a vegan diet you can ofcourse use whey protein and regular chocolate for these.
For these biscuits you’ll need less than 10 ingredients only 7 to be exact including
- Ground Almonds
- Protein Powder
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vegan Chocolate
- Biscoff Spread
- ¾ Cup Ground Almonds
- ¼ Cup Vegan Protein Powder (I used vanilla)
- Tbsp Oat Flour (blended oats)
- 3 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- BISCOFF LAYER
- Biscoff Spread
- CHOCOLATE LAYER
- 1 Cup Vegan Chocolate Drops
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 180oc.
- Add the almond flour, oat four protein powder, melted coconut Oil and syrup into a bowl. Once mixed, scoop the dough onto a lined baking tray into cookie shapes. Use your finger to create a small dent into the centre of the cookie.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden. Remove from the oven and leave to cool
- Once cooled add around ½ Tsp Biscoff spread into the dent of each cookie.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together and dunk each cookie into the chocolate. Place on a lined baking tray in the fridge for around 30 minutes until the chocolate sets
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!