This is the kind of dessert you whip out when you have friends over and they will be seriously impressed its both homemade and relatively healthy!! Packed with healthy fats and protein this indulgent no bake cheesecake combines two great flavours.. white chocolate and Biscoff! The recipe is dairy free and includes vegan options!
If cheesecake is on the dessert menu its often the one I go for! I love all varieties of cheesecake.. lemon, vanilla, baked…. you name it! I’ve made many a healthy versions of cheesecake often using cashew nuts mixed with protein to form the filling and oats or granola as a base such as Matcha and Lime Vegan Cheesecake and Chia and Almond Raw Cheesecake Bars. However, I have never before used Biscoff biscuits as the base or white chocolate as the flavour and wow it is one yummy combination.
You need only 7 ingredients to make this recipe:
- Cashew Nuts
- Almond milk
- White Chocolate Protein (or sub with vanilla protein/ can also choose vegan protein)
- Biscoff Biscuits
- Coconut Oil
- Almond Butter
I use MyProtein cashew nuts, zero sugar maple syrup, almond butter and White Chocolate Protein Powder. Code CLEANLEAN gets 37% off 🙂
As well as there being very few ingredients its also a very simple no bake recipe. You simply blend up the filling and for the base you just melt a few ingredients together and combine with the crushed biscuit. Heres the recipe for you to try:
- 90g Biscoff Biscuits Crushed
- 25g (1/3 cup) Coconut Oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Tbsp Almond Butter
- 150g (1 cup) cashews (soaked in water for a couple of hours)
- 2 Tbsp Syrup
- 20g white chocolate protein powder (could sub with vanilla and add white chocolate flavouring)
- 5 Tbsp Almond Milk
- In a blender blend together the drained cashews, syrup, protein and almond milk to a form a thick paste and set aside (I also added a squeeze of lime to the mixture but this is optional and just adds a bit of freshness)
- In a pan melt together the coconut oil, syrup and almond butter over a low heat until combined. Stir in the crushed biscuits
- Split the biscuity base between 4 glass ramekins
- Top each one with the cashew mixture
- Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to firm up
- Top with extra biscoff biscuits
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!