Surely theres no better snack than the classic cookie! However this is no classic recipe, this is a refined sugar, gluten free and high protein cookie stuffed with white chocolate gooeyness!
I just can’t get enough of white chocolate right now and I have to admit I’m guilty of one too many carb killa protein bars. The white chocolate cookie is my favourite flavour and so naturally I had to make a recipe to incorporate them.
The base of the cookie is made up from oats, coconut flour and whey with syrup, milk and coconut oil being used to bind the dry ingredients. I made these up in less than 15 minutes so if your after a quick bake this is the one for you. I also used cookies and cream flavour whey which I have to say made this recipe even tastier, but you can use any flavour whey. See below for the recipe…. I’d love to hear your comments or see your pictures if you try it!
- 35g oats
- 15g coconut flour
- 15g protein powder (i used cookies and cream flavoured whey)
- 1 tbsp low calorie fruit syrup
- 10g coconut oil
- 20ml almond milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ Carb Killa White Chocolate Cookie Bar
- Preheat the oven to 170oc
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a blender and blitz together
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave and then add to the dry mixture. Add the remaining wet ingredients.
- Spoon around a tbsp of the mixture into cookie shapes on a baking tay lined with baking paper
- Cut the carb killa bar into chunks and add to the centre of each cookie
- Bake for around 7-9 minutes
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!