High Protein White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies; only 60 calories per cookie. These healthy cookies are the perfect Autumnal snack. They are also gluten free.
I told you to be prepared for a few Pumpkin recipes ahead, so on top of my Chocolate Pumpkin Overnight Oats I posted lately, here is another1 These soft cookies contain the perfect balance of pumpkin which works really well with the salted caramel protein I added to the cookie and the white chocolate chips. That may sound like a very sweet combination but surprisingly isn’t.
These cookies were super simple to make requiring only one bowl and an oven tray. My kind of baking!
I’ve been having these as an afternoon snack. Theres just something so cosy as the days get colder and dark about a cookie and nice cup of tea in the afternoon. At only 60 calories you’d even be forgiven for having two. They certainly didn’t last long in my house!
These cookies start with three very important dry ingredients: coconut flour, ground almonds and protein powder. The coconut and almond flour is what makes these cookies lower in carbs compared to the originals as well as ofcourse making them gluten free. When you combine these dry ingredients with the egg whites you get a low calorie, low carb, high protein cookie.
Heres the recipe..
- 90g (1/3 cup) Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp (9g) Coconut Flour
- 1½ Tbsp (10g) Ground Almonds
- 3 Tbsp (50g) Egg Whites
- Tsp Baking Powder
- Tsp Pumpkin Spice
- 30g (1/4 cup) Protein Powder (i used salted caramel flavour but you could use vanilla)
- 2 Tsp Zero Sugar Maple Syrup or regular Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp (15g) White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Mix together all the ingredients except the white chocolate chips until well combined
- Fold in the chocolate chips
- Place the mixture onto the tray in cookie size circles (they do spread slightly so don't make them too big)
- Bake for around 15 minutes until golden
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!