Believe me when I say these white chocolate cookie blondies are just a bite of heaven! If your after a healthy, gluten free and naturally high protein snack recipe then this is the one for you! Keto Friendly
Im a big fan of a blondie especially a blondie that is packed with healthy nutritious fats through the addition of ground almonds and almond butter. It’s made even better when you top it with a white chocolate birthday cake protein cookie. I got my cookie from Oatein (code CLEANLEAN gets 10% off) but you could top with any cookie of your choice.
As you can probably see from the picture the texture of this blondie is just so soft and gooey on the centre with a perfectly crisp outside mixed with soft chunks of cookie.
For the recipe you’ll need less than 10 ingredients – 8 to be exact and most of which you are likely to have in your cupboards. Even better still you need only two bowls and an oven to make these.
Each slice contains 7g Protein and only 3g carbs so they are great if you are following a low carb or keto diet.
What are you waiting for?!….
- 1½ cup of ground almonds
- ½ cup coconut or stevia sugar
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- Tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup almond butter (drippy)
- Large soft white chocolate cookie cut into chunks (or cookie of your choice)
- Preheat the oven to 180oc and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper
- Mix your almond flours, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl and set aside
- Whisk your eggs in another bowl and add the vanilla and almond butter and stir. Add your dry ingredients and stir again.
- Mix in the chunks of cookie and press the dough into the pan and top with extra pieces of cookie if desired. Bake for around 18 minutes.
- Let them cool before slicing then enjoy!
What's Your Reaction?
Hi, I’m Vicky and I created this blog to hopefully pass on my passion for baking up yummy healthy creations. Eating healthy and exercising is a big part of my lifestyle and something that is very important to me. Thanks for reading!